Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trip to California

 Went to California right after school to visit family in Tehachapi. Didn't bring my good camera because we were trying to travel light and ended up taking almost no pictures. Meh.

Will spent 22 hours in his carseat in that week. He did very well considering. 


 In the hotel tub. Beings that I'm on the OCD side of things I don't like staying in hotels.

The one picture I have of Sarah's birthday. I let Rebecca be in charge of the camera.

Here we are on the way home stopping in St George. 
I don't know who took this picture but I sure look like I'm having fun.

I decided I need this colander on the wall at the Pasta Factory. I'll have company and make spaghetti and go about using it as if everyone has a giant colander like this in their kitchen:)

No comments: