Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tracy family visit 2014

Here we are again as the complete set of Tracy siblings. 
Gotta get pictures when this happens as it doesn't happen often and we've lucked out to have it twice this year. 
(These pictures were taken at Deer Creek Reservoir up Provo Canyon)

Emily & Sariah

Rebecca & Will

Mel & I

Will looking rather hot here. I had to put him in the water to cool him down right after this picture.




Caleb & Emily were just taking in the waves created by the boats at the shore here. It was really cute.

Sarah was loving me taking her picture.

The birthday boy and I.






Aaron didn't bring a bathing suit. When I told him it was Will's chair he was sitting in he said, "It's okay, I've got a small butt."
 True. How nice for him:)

John with a log he found and then claimed as his own.

The only pic I took of Jarom and he has his back to the camera!


I think this is such a great picture of Jay!

No comments: