Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Will starts preschool

One great thing about Texas is they have great recourses in their schools. As soon as we got here and I brought in Will's test results for his speech they suggested we get him in this program right away. This was great until I learned it was four hours a day five days a week! I was concerned not only that this was going to be too much for Will, but I had never done this with a child this young before. They'd always been my home buddy. 
Gratefully he adjusted fairly quickly and now goes to school happy most every day. We started noticing improvements in his speech right away. 

Coming home on the bus!




Unfortunately for Will school starts at 7:45am. He was pretty shell shocked in the beginning:) He's never been a morning guy.

Here he is with his new backpack all ready to go!

No comments: