Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day




"It's a pillow. It's a pet. It's a pillow pet . . ."

Kind of blurry, but you get the idea. She was eyeballing this present with the sure knowledge that American Girl doll Felicity was in it.

Course she was right:)


Sarah's Itouch
I gotta go back and watch her reaction to this on video again.
She was not thinking she was getting this.

Nathaniel's first cell phone.
I caved, I know. But seriously what do you buy for a 15-yr-old boy?
I for one, had no idea and he wasn't that helpful.


What Christmas would be complete for John without Buzz?
He's interactive and so he talks to you and before I figured out how to turn him off he talked to me all the way home in the trunk of the van.
"Are you still there?"
"I'm not sure I caught that, did you say Star Command?"
All the way home from Orem Target. It was very annoying.

Peter got a wool coat (not the pea coat kind, he looked totally gay in in when we tried it on), a Canon Powershot, and a new electric razor. All somewhat expected I'm afraid. No big surprises.

Santa brought me a very cute brown suede coat and 'Lovely' perfume.
Peter gave me a Kindle, which I expected (and I LOVE LOVE LOVE) and a new flash for my Canon Rebel, which I did not expect at all, and was very excited about! Peter is the man.
I have got to take a photography class.

It was a really, really fun Christmas.

No comments: