Saturday, March 30, 2013

Our first campaign

Sarah decided to run for student council. 
When she was coming up with her campaign slogan I suggested she do something having to do with her red hair that people always talk about.
She came up with this:
We had it printed at Walgreens and it was a huge hit with the kids.
And also? Just huge.
It was 2 feet by 6 feet.
Everyone was talking about this poster. Not just because it was big but because they loved her slogan.

Sarah has turned out much more gutsy than I was expecting her to be. Certainly more so than I ever was. She is constantly surprising me. How many kids do you know that are willing to post a giant picture of themselves in their junior high?

Bad news is she didn't win. There were about 10 kids running and only two slots so I knew it was going to be tough. But wow that she did it, huh?

No comments: