Friday, September 19, 2014

Camping at Bear Lake

 Went camping right after Labor Day weekend. We had never been to Bear Lake before, partly because I hadn't really heard about it before. The campground is reserved well in advance so I made reservations back in July. I can't remember the last time I went camping. It was just Peter, myself, John & Will. 













Peter's not always accommodating when I want to take pictures.


Will helps pack up.

Best parts: The lake. Kids love water and playing in the sand. Camping food. We did dutch oven chicken and yams one night and that was pretty dang good. Porcupine campground was really nice and there was basically no one staying there.
Less than best parts: Keeping Will out of the fire and having him scream until 2am the first night and then waking up with a raging bladder infection and having to call my doctor to beg him to call in a prescription to the tiny pharmacy there. 
I officially love my doctor now. Like I owe him forever.

No comments: