Saturday, August 22, 2020

Neverending summer


Will & I back when it was cool enough to go on walks earlier this summer. This was the second wave of wildflowers and I was so happy to see it.

Peter's biking pictures



The boys basically have endless time on their hands. It was a real challenge to figure out what to do with him when I was in four classes and there was no place I could take him indoors when it was so hot outside. All of the kids play areas are closed due to Covid and we've been home since March.


 This is just a hilarious picture of Lucy. She's really struggling through this all as you can see.

My friend Courtney got adventurous one day and did a hike with the kids out to see the dinosaur tracks. She was a gem and helped me talk through my study guide for a history exam I had. She knew way more about US history than I did and could have probably taken the test for me without studying.



1 comment:

Jay said...

I'm so glad Peter was able to do this! I'm so happy you have been able to get out, April!