Sunday, August 23, 2020

Will's 8th Birthday

Planning Will's birthday parties are difficult during normal times, so when people are not supposed to be gathering was a challenge. We were supposed to be at my parent's house in Washington for his birthday, so I thought I had it covered. Instead the cases of Coronavirus skyrocketed here in Texas and we decided we had to cancel-- again. Huge bummer. 


By some miracle I came up with the idea of having his birthday at a lake we went to a couple of times last summer with some friends of ours (Dean and Aleece Wilcox) and their son Cooper, who Will loves. I called Aleece and what-do-ya-know they were planning to be there with some family that day. I was so glad we had a plan. Sarah & Sage came, we did sandwiches and cake, a pinata, and Will and Cooper made awesome birthday memories with glow sticks in the lake.




 

No comments: