Thursday, May 29, 2008

April hits her wall

Today marks day 11 since starting with our trainer. I hit my wall today. I feel emotionally exhausted and despondent. I want some homemade cookies and milk. I cried to Peter on the phone that this was too hard and he said to eat some toast. I really don't want toast. I want to lay in bed.

On the more positive side (at least for the kids) today is the last day of school and Sarah is ten-years-old today! She is having four girlfriends for a sleep-over with a dance competition, hot dogs and Doritos, manicures and pedicures, and movies and candy. Then they can get up and eat as much Lucky Charms as they want. I thought about doing pancakes or something but decided that was too much work and she'd probably rather have something we don't normally let them have. 
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Some facts about my Sarah: She loves taking pictures. She is always taking pics of herself or others and making movies with them on our computer. She is our most outgoing athlete. She has done swim team, softball, dance and gymnastics. She loves to try new things. She is the only child who lets me crack her toes. She is our most dramatic and likes to talk for long periods of time on the phone already:( She makes friends easily and is very observant (ie NOSEY!)  Listening in on conversations is a hobby. Watch what you say around Sarah because she won't forget! But her memory is very handy when someone looses something because she always knows where they left it. Her favorite colors are pink and brown. She loves clothes and shoes and her cousins. Earrings are a favorite item as well as purses. She is a fruit/vegetable girl and really not a picky eater. She loves to sing and listen to music and is in her 4th year of piano. Very tender-hearted, loving, and cuddly. WE LOVE YOU SARAH!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You go girl! I'am proud of you for getting into BYU and for having a trainer, you are hardcore! Love the blogs, I will put you as one of my friends so I can check up on you!
Amy