Saturday, March 17, 2012

Finished!

This is the way my room looked yesterday morning.

And this is the way it looks tonight. I have the whole wall all to myself!


I picked Peter up from the airport today and he helped me move the computer desk to a new location away from my sewing area and where I can just look down the stairs to see who is on the computer.

By the way, this is the way that cupboard looked before. Hello 1970.

Speaking of the 70's my sewing area is all set up for me now to work on costumes for the upcoming Stake Musical. I'm in charge of costumes for Annie's "You're never Fully Dressed" number, which isn't too bad, and for the Mamma Mia's "Dancing Queen" number, which is going to require a lot more work and imagination. Hello Abba's 1970's body suits and sequins! Dress rehearsals start in about 10 days and I'm a little worried, but I have this great space to work in now.

No comments: