Thursday, May 28, 2020

My Texas Garden

The first thing I did upon arriving back home from Utah was scope out my garden. (You can see we are unloading the van in the background.) All the plants were so happy after all the storms we had while we were gone. I haven't planted my annual slew of plants yet this year. I was kind of waiting until we got back from our trip. Instead I've been adding all kinds of lawn decor.

This is my favorite recent addition- my Texas armadillo. 
He looks so natural in his little spot here.

I've been giving Will nail polish to paint rocks to keep him occupied. He has a favorite one right now that he keeps in the house.

Someone in the ward moved and gave a couple of buckets of geodes to another friend in the ward, then when that friend moved they gave them to us. We haven't cracked any open yet but I bet Will would be really into that.

My dad gave me this gnome.






First gardenia of the year. 
This is one plant I've never been able to grow before we moved here.

No comments: