Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Turning 38 on my 400th post!

 Visiting Teachers bring me a cake.
 I sat right down in front of them and ate two pieces of it without batting an eye. 
It is my birthday after all:)
Course, I shared.



 Rebecca got up in the middle of the night to hang these around the kitchen for me so I'd see them first thing. 
I thought that was really sweet . . .
and a little crazy!

 She also got me a yellow rose. She said that when the florist asked if she wanted a red one she said, "Nah, I like the yellow ones." That's my girl!

 (all above photos compliments of Rebecca)

My biggest present is this guy. I remember quite clearly feeling miserably sick for my last birthday but look what I got to show for it now:

Baby thighs. Aren't they the best?

1 comment:

Sally said...

I wish there was a "Like" button on blogs! I would click it all the time! Way to go Rebecca! Happy Birthday Amazing April!