Friday, September 13, 2013

John learns something new

I'd left out this comic because I thought it was quite a good one. John came in and was reading it and then wanted to know who it was. I told him it was the President of the United States. 
"The President? Of the whole United States?"
"That's the one."
"But why does he have brown skin?"
Oh John. Where have you been?
Evidently our parenting has been lacking in some areas. But honestly it's kind of a touchy subject in these parts seeing how his dad has some strong negatory opinions of our current president. I have my own opinions of course, but I keep them mostly to myself as in general I'm not a fan of talking politics. No sense in biasing our kids yet. I guess sometimes I think let's let them learn the good before they find out the bad, right?

No comments: