Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Megan visits

Peter's sister Megan came to visit us for a few days. She's got Daniel, who's four, and Natalie, who is only four months older than Will, and now baby number three is due in January so she's a pretty busy girl and it was awfully good of her to come. 
I remember those exhausting days of being a young mom. I'm happy to be where I'm at now.

I can be bad about getting pictures when I'm busy with company but I did manage to get a few when we were at the zoo:
Will in his winter gear. It was a cold day and it even ended up snowing a little on us while we were looking at the animals.

 Megan was a ridiculously good sport and actually went down the slide with Natalie more than once. My goodness--when I am seven months pregnant I can't even fit my backside down the slide let alone my belly!




 Natalie and her big beautiful eyes


 Reminds me of the kid on "A Christmas Story"

 Look at Daniel's cold red hands! He hadn't been at our house more than an hour or so when he ran smack into our countertop and split open the skin above his eye. Gratefully we had someone in our ward who is a resident at the local hospital here. He was home and graciously glued it back together for us. 
Poor Daniel was not so happy about any of it!



No comments: