Sunday, November 1, 2009

My dainty feet

Nathaniel feet, no polish--Mom feet, pink polish:)

I have big feet, which only got bigger when I had my kids. Size eleven. They look like boats compared to normal feet.
However, my son's feet make them look almost small, or at least normal (though from this picture still very, very white)

We went to buy him roller blades for his birthday and had to order them online because Big 5 doesn't carry rollerblades in size thirteen.

My 13 year old son (14 tomorrow) wears a size 13 shoe and is now taller than his dad. I swear to you I just bought him shoes in size 12 no more than two or three months ago.
His friend Cameron says he's a "manchild."
I thought that was a good way of putting it.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love it!! I lovelove love my sons getting bigger than me!! Especially when their foot passes mine!! But that is no small "feet", lol, considering the size of your feet!