Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday morning

Woke up this morning to this


So I measured it and we got at least 7 1/2 inches last night




Decided to take a family picture out in the backyard right after church
and it was really cold so we only got three chances.
We all agreed this was the best--which is not saying much.
I thought I looked cute today too...
I feel like my bosoms look unseemingly large in every picture of me lately. With all the boob jobs going on around here in Utah I've gotta say I don't get it. I think it just makes women look heavier. The last time a friend of mine got one I thought she had just gained weight.
A lot of weight.
I think the most beautiful women in the world are quite flat-chested--like Audrey Hepburn.
Guess I'm not going to look like her anytime soon. Oh well.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

AGREED!! I think boob jobs make women look fat too. Thank you. I am thinking that all the time.