Friday, January 2, 2015

My teen's brain



 This used to be my Rebecca

Now I have this:

Photos I have to scrounge off her phone.

Just having finished my Human Development class I have learned about how the teen brain works. "Michael Bradley, a psychologist drawing on current brain research, argues that teenagers are basically nuts. While 95 percent of the brain develops in early childhood, the most advanced parts aren't completed until adolescence is nearly over. As a result, teens can appear unstable, dysfunctional and unpredictable, with temporarily impaired judgment and decision-making processes."

Uh, yea.

 It isn't that I don't intend to put more pictures of Rebecca on this blog. However, in order to do that I have to actually have access to some and she is not exactly filled with enthusiasm to be with her family. She's almost always in her room or with friends.
Or somewhere in her mind . . .
 I used my exceptional drawing skills to sketch this idea of what I think is going on inside of Rebecca's brain. 

A large part of her life, as you can see, centers around her dislike for school. 
This pretty much sums it up:

 Other photos thanks to her phone:

 

No comments: