Thursday, September 4, 2008

School report

Just as an update I started school yesterday. I can now report back that I am the oldest person in all my classes, however I am not the biggest. I couldn't help but notice kids these days are really letting themselves go, surprisingly making this old mom-o-four look smokin' in comparison to a lot of teenage girls. (ok, well, maybe in a more mature kind of way.) Very different to when I was last in school.

ANYWAY, I got out of my first class and had to hold back tears. I can't believe this day has finally come...I get to go back to college.

In summary, I AM LOVING IT.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Ok so you are soo cute!! It has been fun reading about your stress level over the past week! I am so excited for you going back! I talk about it all the same but I never settle on what exactly i want to do. Enjoy it!